Winter 2010 Season, Week 9: Ground Kontrol, 2/3/2010, 7:00 pm

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
      Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group

      Title: Winter 2010 Season, Week 9: Ground Kontrol

      Date: Wednesday February 3, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Ground Kontrol
      Street: 511 NW Couch St.
      City State Zip: Portland, OR 97209
      Phone: 503-796-9364

    • lisaandjayk@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010

        Weren't we just at GK? I thought we were spreading it out a bit. What about Portsmouth, or BOG? I'll be a no show tonight.

        Jay

        Date: Wednesday February 3, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: Ground Kontrol
        Street: 511 NW Couch St.
        City State Zip: Portland, OR 97209
        Phone: 503-796-9364

      • Jeff Weston
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2010
          We last played at Ground Kontrol on January 6th, so it's been about a
          month since we've played there. Portsmouth Pizza & Pub is next week.
          BOG? Is that Bar of the Gods? That location only received one vote
          when we voted on locations. I'm not sure when we'll be playing there
          again.

          --
          Jeff Weston

          PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/