March 25th meet relocated to Green Dragon Bistro

  • Anthony Ramos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Last week's meet coincided with Ground Kontrol's monthly free-play
      party, held every last Wednesday. While the $5 cover charge and large
      crowds are good for the arcade, they work against holding a Pinball
      League meet. Those who attended found it difficult to claim the games
      and the space that we needed and I, for one, don't want to ask our
      members to pay a $5 cover charge for playing four games of pinball.

      Consequently, I have decided to relocate the March 25th meet to a
      location that is new to us: The Green Dragon Bistro on SE 9th Ave. See
      the appointment in our Calendar for a link to the location in Google Maps.

      I will schedule future seasons so that we meet at Ground Kontrol on
      alternating weeks as before, while avoiding as many last Wednesdays as
      possible.

      See you at Plan B this Wednesday!

      -Anthony