Winter '08 Season Meet 4: Goodfoot Lounge, 1/7/2009, 8:00 pm

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
      Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group

      Title: Winter '08 Season Meet 4: Goodfoot Lounge

      Date: Wednesday January 7, 2009
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: Goodfoot Lounge
      Street: 2845 SE Stark St.
      City State Zip: Portland, OR 97214
      Phone: (503) 239-9292
      Notes: Allows smoking, but the high ceilings seem to reduce the effects of second-hand smoke. Last meet before the ban!

    • ryangratzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
        Updated Note: All the bars in Portland are now smoke-free.

        --- In portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com,
        portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball/cal
        >
        > Winter '08 Season Meet 4: Goodfoot Lounge
        > Wednesday January 7, 2009
        > 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours, 2
        minutes.)
        > Location: Goodfoot Lounge
        > Street: 2845 SE Stark St.
        > City State Zip: Portland, OR 97214
        > Phone: (503) 239-9292
        >
        > Notes:
        > Allows smoking, but the high ceilings seem to reduce the effects of
        second-hand smoke. Last meet before the ban!

        > All Rights Reserved
        > Copyright � 2009
        > Yahoo! Inc.
        > http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Marcus Eikenberry
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009

          WooT!  I’ll be at most of them in the bars now.  That was the main thing holding me back.

          Marcus Eikenberry
          Markee Dragon INC.

          www.MarkeeDragonINC.com
          USA: 503.252.1169 x203
          Canada: 604.628.2277
          United Kingdom: 020.7993.4727

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
              Please disregard the "allows smoking" comment on the notice for
              tonight's meet. It's a leftover from this meet being originally
              scheduled in December '08.

              All hail the smoking ban!

              -Anthony

              --
              Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
              Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209