Batman Dark Knight has arrived / Play it this Wednesday.

  • Marcus Eikenberry
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008

      We got the machine in today.  We have it all setup and we filmed it.  Hopefully we will have time tonight to get the video up onto Youtube.

      Anthony says we can do the next meetup this Wednesday at my offices here.  We’ll meet up at Ground Kontrol though and I’ll have us picked up in one of my limos.  I’ll be bringing the H2.  http://www.portlandlimos.com/fleet.php

      Marcus Eikenberry
      Markee Dragon INC.

      www.MarkeeDragonINC.com
      USA: 503.252.1169 x203
      Canada: 604.628.2277
      United Kingdom: 020.7993.4727
      FAX: (+011)971.732.5232

    • Jeff Weston
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
        Marcus,

        That's great news! I'm glad to hear it came in. When should we plan on
        being at Ground Kontrol on Wednesday?

        --
        Jeff Weston

        PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
        PGP Key ID: 0x14B456ED
      • Marcus Eikenberry
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008

          I’m sure Anthony will schedule something on the calendar.  The normal 8pm I’m assuming.

          href="http://www.portlandlimos.com/fleet.php">http://www.portlandlimos.com/fleet.php

          --
          Jeff Weston

          PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
          PGP Key ID: 0x14B456ED

        • Anthony Ramos
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 4, 2008
            I've posted the meet as occuring at Marcus', but gave directions to
            Ground Kontrol as the initial meeting place.

            Everyone go to Ground Kontrol before 8PM, at which time the limo(!)
            will arrive to transport us to Marcus' place.

            Marcus, I assume the limo will also return us all to Ground Kontrol
            at the end of the meet, correct?

            --
            Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
            Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008
              Yes. We will drop everyone off back at Ground Kontrol.

              --
              Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
              Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209
              p: (503)796-9364 * e: anthony(at)groundkontrol.com

            • Jason Bailes
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008
                RE: [portlandpinball] Batman Dark Knight has arrived / Play it this Wednesday.

                will there be hookers in the limo, or should I bring my own?

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008

                  You should bring your own.  But make sure they are midgets.  Otherwise they won’t be able to stand up to dance for us on the disco floor.   lol

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008

                    We finally got a video up.  This one took around 6 hours of editing.  Much longer than our normal 1 hour or so.  You can see my dorky self setting up Dark Knight.  J  http://www.youtube.com/markeedragon

                    --
                    Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
                    Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209
                    p: (503)796-9364 * e: anthony(at)groundkontrol.com

                  • erika doot
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008

                      Dudes,

                      I have been on your list for a few months now. Unfortunately, I am in grad school and haven't been able to make it to a gathering yet. I have been playing pinball on the regular for quite awhile, and was awestruck when I watched the Dark Knight setup video. Is it cool for newbies to come tomorrow?

                      Erika

                      --
                      Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
                      Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209
                      p: (503)796-9364 * e: anthony(at)groundko ntrol.com

                    • John Sharrard
                      Message 10 of 12 , Aug 5, 2008

                        Please do.

                        Lot’s of new recruits during the last year has definitely re-energized the league.   The more the merrier.  We just started a new season also.

                        John

                        Message 11 of 12 , Aug 6, 2008

                          And as there will be limo service, black tie dress code will be enforced.

                          Message 12 of 12 , Aug 6, 2008

                            The only one dressed like that will be the chauffeur.  J  I’ll arrive with the limo tonight at GK.  Maybe we’ll get a few new people tonight that come for the good time.  J