Re: [portlandpinball] Winter '07 Meet 16: Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade, 3/26/2008, 8:00 pm

  • Ryan Gratzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
      I saw him at GK a few days ago, and he said he made a mistake at the last meeting. Today is GK, and then next week is Clinton.

      I hope people don't get screwed up by this.

      -Ryan

      From: portlandpinball@ yahoogroups. com
      Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group

      Title: Winter '07 Meet 16: Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade

      Date: Wednesday March 26, 2008
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Location: Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
      Street: 511 NW Couch St.
      City State Zip: Portland, OR 97209
      Phone: 503-796-9364
      Notes: Map: http://tinyurl. com/yo22jt

    • lisaandjayk@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
        thanks Ryan- see you there

        Jay
        From: Ryan Gratzer <ryangratzer@...>

        From: portlandpinball@ yahoogroups. com

        Date: Wednesday March 26, 2008
        Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
        Location: Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
        Street: 511 NW Couch St.
        City State Zip: Portland, OR 97209
        Phone: 503-796-9364
        Notes: Map: http://tinyurl. com/yo22jt

        Copyright � 2008  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

      • Anthony Ramos
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2008
          Yes, I was mistaken when I mentioned that at the Bonfire. The
          calendar is correct.

          I'm glad you both made it to tonight's meet, in spite of the mistake.

          --
          Anthony Ramos, Co-Owner
          Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade * 511 NW Couch St. Portland, OR 97209