Poll results for portlandpinball

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2007
      The following portlandpinball poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Which weeknights are best for you to attend Pinball League? (Meets are held from 8PM-10PM.)

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Sunday, 2 votes, 9.52%
      - Monday, 4 votes, 19.05%
      - Tuesday, 5 votes, 23.81%
      - Wednesday, 4 votes, 19.05%
      - Thursday, 4 votes, 19.05%
      - Friday, 1 votes, 4.76%
      - Saturday, 1 votes, 4.76%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Sunday
      - dapperslick@...
      - jjweston@...
      - Monday
      - jason@...
      - jsharrard@...
      - dapperslick@...
      - poquk@...
      - Tuesday
      - jsharrard@...
      - dapperslick@...
      - jjweston@...
      - ryangratzer@...
      - poquk@...
      - Wednesday
      - jason@...
      - jsharrard@...
      - ryangratzer@...
      - poquk@...
      - Thursday
      - jsharrard@...
      - jjweston@...
      - ryangratzer@...
      - poquk@...
      - Friday
      - jjweston@...
      - Saturday
      - jjweston@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 18, 2008
        The following portlandpinball poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: On which date(s) could you attend a Tournament playoff? Estimated time: 4 hours in the afternoon, starting around 1-2PM.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Saturday, July 19th, 3 votes, 16.67%
        - Sunday, July 20th, 5 votes, 27.78%
        - Saturday, July 26th, 3 votes, 16.67%
        - Sunday, July 27th, 7 votes, 38.89%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Saturday, July 19th
        - mostlyjunkemail@...
        - master.cob@...
        - markeedragon@...
        - Sunday, July 20th
        - unclecarmie@...
        - jsharrard@...
        - mostlyjunkemail@...
        - master.cob@...
        - markeedragon@...
        - Saturday, July 26th
        - noah_tall@...
        - mostlyjunkemail@...
        - master.cob@...
        - Sunday, July 27th
        - unclecarmie@...
        - noah_tall@...
        - jsharrard@...
        - mostlyjunkemail@...
        - master.cob@...
        - jjweston@...
        - markeedragon@...

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
          The following portlandpinball poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: On which days would you be available to participate in the Portland Pinball League's Winter 2009 playoff tournament? Please check all dates that apply. Expected running time is 4-5 hours starting at 1 PM. The date of the tournament will be the one day with the most votes, breaking ties in preference of earlier days.

          To give people time to arrange their schedule, this poll will close on Friday, April 17th. Please vote before then to ensure your preferences are considered.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Saturday, April 25th, 3 votes, 20.00%
          - Sunday, April 26th, 5 votes, 33.33%
          - Saturday, May 2nd, 3 votes, 20.00%
          - Sunday, May 3rd, 4 votes, 26.67%

          INDIVIDUAL VOTES
          - Saturday, April 25th
          - eric_hill81@...
          - anthony@...
          - jdyeager@...
          - Sunday, April 26th
          - eric_hill81@...
          - brain3dead2000@...
          - anthony@...
          - markeedragon@...
          - jdyeager@...
          - Saturday, May 2nd
          - ndavis6343@...
          - markeedragon@...
          - jdyeager@...
          - Sunday, May 3rd
          - brain3dead2000@...
          - ndavis6343@...
          - markeedragon@...
          - jdyeager@...

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball

        • Jeff Weston
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 19, 2009
            Not sure why the poll for when to hold the playoff tournament didn't
            close automatically. I just closed it manually. Sunday, April 26th got
            the most votes, so we will hold the playoff tournament on that day.

            --
            Jeff Weston

            PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
            PGP Key ID: 0x81BE4802
          • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 14, 2009
              The following portlandpinball poll is now closed. Here are the
              final results:

              POLL QUESTION: At what locations do you want to hold league nights? Select every location you would like to play at. When selecting locations, we will select the ones with the most votes first. Ties will be broken in favor of the location we haven't been to the longest. We will not play at any location that doesn't get any votes. Use the Portland Pinball Map (http://portlandpinballmap.com/) to see the address and the machine lineup for all of these locations. This poll will be closed on Sunday, December 13th, 2009.

              CHOICES AND RESULTS
              - Vern (Hannigan's Tavern), 2 votes, 5.56%
              - Voodoo Donuts, 3 votes, 8.33%
              - Billiards Plus Family Arcade, 2 votes, 5.56%
              - Billy Ray's Neighborhood Dive, 3 votes, 8.33%
              - C-Bar, 2 votes, 5.56%
              - Clinton Street Pub, 3 votes, 8.33%
              - Duckett's Pub, 1 votes, 2.78%
              - Bar of the Gods, 1 votes, 2.78%
              - Green Dragon Bistro & Brew Pub, 4 votes, 11.11%
              - Plan B Bar, 2 votes, 5.56%
              - Portsmouth Pizza & Pub, 3 votes, 8.33%
              - Shanghai Tunnel, 0 votes, 0.00%
              - Ship Ahoy Tavern, 2 votes, 5.56%
              - Slabtown, 4 votes, 11.11%
              - Slingshot Lounge, 2 votes, 5.56%
              - The Standard, 2 votes, 5.56%

              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball

            • David Yeager
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 15, 2009

                It looks like Green Dragon might be out of the running.  They are remodeling and have no machines at the moment (I went by there and confirmed this yesterday).  Sounds like they might only have room for less than 4 after the remodel, according to this post on the CFF board:

                On MondayDec 14, 2009, at 11:23 AM, portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com wrote:

[...]

                http://help. yahoo.com/ l/us/yahoo/ groups/original/ members/forms/ general.html

              • Jeff Weston
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 15, 2009
                  Thanks for the heads up. I will avoid scheduling league there for the moment.