Ground Kontrol, 11/7/2007, 8:00 pm

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2007
      Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group

      Title: Ground Kontrol

      Date: Wednesday November 7, 2007
      Time: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3 minutes.
      Location: Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade
      Street: 511 NW Couch St.
      City State Zip: Portland, OR 97209
      Phone: 503-796-9364
      Notes: Last chance to practice before the Summer 2007 season playoffs!

      Google Map to Portland Pinball League locations:
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=117726195577612143354.000001131d0995cd84113

    • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          I will be unable to attend league tonight due to a conflicting event.

          Additionally, I should point out that one of my regular weeknight
          activities will be changing to Wednesday nights starting next week.
          This activity will conflict with our weekly league meetings. Sadly,
          this change in my schedule will make it nearly impossible to regularly
          attend league on Wednesday nights.

          --
          Jeff Weston