Week 15 (5/2) of the Winter 2007 season at Ground Kontrol

  • Jeff Weston
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2007
      The following league event has been scheduled:

      League Meeting at Ground Kontrol

      Date: Wednesday, May 2nd, 2007
      Time: 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM PDT

      Ground Kontrol
      511 NW Couch St.
      Portland, OR 97209

      Week 15 of the Winter 2007 season at Ground Kontrol.

      --
      Jeff Weston
    • Jeff Weston
      Message 2 of 6 , May 7, 2007
        Due to lack of attendance at last week's league night, that event was
        cancelled. I am rescheduling the league night at Ground Kontrol for
        this Wednesday.

        --
        Jeff Weston
        Secretary, Libertarian Party of Oregon
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7, 2007
          can't we just skip on to the next bar?

          --
          Jeff Weston
          Secretary, Libertarian Party of Oregon

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.

        • Jeff Weston
          Message 4 of 6 , May 7, 2007
            We could skip to the next bar... Tradionally, when I have cancelled a leage night I have rescheduled league for the same location, but there is nothing holding us to this. Does anyone have a preference here?

            Message 5 of 6 , May 7, 2007
              it's just kind of a pain getting to GK right now w/ all the construction

              Message 6 of 6 , May 23, 2007
                Jason,

                I apologise that this message was delayed for so long. For some reason it got marked as spam and wasn't sent until I logged into the Yahoo! Groups website and approved it. Yahoo! also didn't notify me via email that there was a pending message, so I didn't notice the message until this morning.

                I can see how the construction around Ground Kontrol can make it a pain to get there. I guess I didn't really think about it since I normally walk to Ground Kontrol. Anyone have thoughts on how to deal with the construction around Ground Kontrol?

                --
                Jeff Weston
                Secretary, Libertarian Party of Oregon

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.