Re: League meeting for 2/20

  • unclecarmie
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
      Stryker's in Oregon City is not open on Weds. A good reason to keep them out of the loop :)

      The Cinetopia machines are usually really nice but not the best atmosphere for league.

      See everyone at Lutz on Wed. I'll call and get the pool table taken care of.

      -Carmen

      --- In portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Weston <jjweston@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, I saw Cinetopia show up on the pinball map as well. I put it on my
      > "too far away" list, along with an arcade in Oregon City, assuming that
      > people would not want to travel that far for league. However, I'd be
      > willing to go there if people want.
      >

      > On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Bob Mueller <rjm_pdx@...> wrote:
      >

      > > FYI - the Cinetopia in Beaverton has 4 pins also.

    • Jeff Weston
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
        Good to know that about Stryker's. I'll be sure to make a note that they are not open on Wednesday nights.

        Thank you for taking care of the pool table at the Lutz. I'll go put it into the schedule.

        On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 1:45 PM, unclecarmie <unclecarmie@...> wrote:
        Stryker's in Oregon City is not open on Weds.  A good reason to keep them out of the loop :)

        The Cinetopia machines are usually really nice but not the best atmosphere for league.

        See everyone at Lutz on Wed.  I'll call and get the pool table taken care of.

        -Carmen

        --- In portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Weston <jjweston@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I saw Cinetopia show up on the pinball map as well. I put it on my
        > "too far away" list, along with an arcade in Oregon City, assuming that
        > people would not want to travel that far for league. However, I'd be
        > willing to go there if people want.
        >

        > On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Bob Mueller <rjm_pdx@...> wrote:
        >

        > > FYI - the Cinetopia in Beaverton has 4 pins also.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)