Re: [portlandpinball] League Next Week

  • JOHN STEIN
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 21, 2013

      I'm hoping to be able to attend--80% probability.

      John
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
        John - Are you still 80% - shall we pick a location?

        Anyone else a possibility?

        Bob

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013

          Still looking good for me--it would help if we picked a place in SW PDX or inner SE.

          John

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
            Apex always has good beer in my opinion - How's that?

            See you about 7:15?

            Bob

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
              Apex is a good choice-- I will be there between 7 & 7:5

              JS

              To: portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
              From: rjm_pdx@...
              Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:07:03 -0800