League Next Week

  • Jeff Weston
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 17, 2013
      I heard from a handful of people that they are unable to attend league next week. I also am unable to attend league next week. Who is planning on attending? If there aren't enough people planning on attending, I'd suggest skipping league next week.

      --
      Jeff Weston

      PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
      PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028
    • Bob Mueller
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 19, 2013
        I am available to participate in league if anyone else would attend

        bob

        I heard from a handful of people that they are unable to attend league next week. I also am unable to attend league next week. Who is planning on attending? If there aren't enough people planning on attending, I'd suggest skipping league next week.
        -- Jeff Weston PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/ PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028
      • JOHN STEIN
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 21, 2013

          I'm hoping to be able to attend--80% probability.

          John

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
            John - Are you still 80% - shall we pick a location?

            Anyone else a possibility?

            Bob

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013

              Still looking good for me--it would help if we picked a place in SW PDX or inner SE.

              John

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
                Apex always has good beer in my opinion - How's that?

                See you about 7:15?

                Bob

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 23, 2013
                  Apex is a good choice-- I will be there between 7 & 7:5

                  JS

                  To: portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
                  From: rjm_pdx@...
                  Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:07:03 -0800