Week 6 (6/7) of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol, 6/7/2006, 8:00 pm

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of portlandpinball
      Week 6 (6/7) of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol

      Wednesday June 7, 2006
      8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: Ground Kontrol
      Street: 511 NW Couch St.
      City, State, Zip: Portland, OR 97209

      Notes:
      Week 6 of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol. Check the Links section for directions.

        Yes No
        Yes No

        Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Jeff Eberlin

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
            Hey guys, There will be a movie coming at the end of the month called
            THe FUture of Pinball. It is a documentary of sorts regarding the
            short lived 3d pinball phase and the movie is going to be shown at
            the Clinton St. THeatre. CFF will be hosting a pinball tournament
            complete with cash prizes, great bbq and plenty of cold beer. The
            tournament is going to be held mostly on classic machines provided by
            a local collector. WE are still hashing out the details but please
            check our website www.crazyflipperfingers.com for more details as
            they become available. Hope to see you there!

            --- In portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Eberlin" <Jeff@...>

            portlandpinball<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball/cal>
            > > * Week 6 (6/7) of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol
            > >
            > > *Wednesday June 7, 2006*
            > > *8:00 pm - 10:00 pm *
            > > This event does not repeat.
            > > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3
            minutes.
            > > *Event Location*: Ground Kontrol
            > > *Street*: 511 NW Couch St.
            > > *City, State, Zip*: Portland, OR 97209
            > > *Notes:*
            > > Week 6 of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol. Check the
            Links
            > > section for directions. ADVERTISEMENT
            > > Yes No Yes No Yes No
            > >

            > > ------------------------------
            > > *Copyright (c) 2006 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All
            Rights
            > > Reserved.*
            > > Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/> - Terms of
            Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

          • unclecarmie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
              Baby class? I think they called that Sex Ed when I was in
              school...oh wait...that was Baby MAKING class, my bad.

              -uc

              wrote:

              > Hey all,
              >
              > I won't be able to attend tonight. We've got baby class. :-)
              >
              > Have fun!
              > Jeff
              >
              > On 7 Jun 2006 03:00:10 -0000, portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com <
              > portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
              > >
              > > [image: Reminder] * Reminder from the Calendar of
              portlandpinball<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/portlandpinball/cal>
              > > * Week 6 (6/7) of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol
              > >
              > > *Wednesday June 7, 2006*
              > > *8:00 pm - 10:00 pm *
              > > This event does not repeat.
              > > The next reminder for this event will be sent in 12 hours, 3
              minutes.
              > > *Event Location*: Ground Kontrol
              > > *Street*: 511 NW Couch St.
              > > *City, State, Zip*: Portland, OR 97209
              > > *Notes:*
              > > Week 6 of the Summer 2006 season at Ground Kontrol. Check the
              Links
              > > section for directions. ADVERTISEMENT
              > > Yes No Yes No Yes No

              > > *Copyright (c) 2006 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All