Fall 2012 Season, Week 3: Shanghai Tunnel, 9/5/2012, 7:00 pm

  • portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
      Reminder from: portlandpinball Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fall 2012 Season, Week 3: Shanghai Tunnel

      Date: Wednesday September 5, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: Shanghai Tunnel, 211 SW Ankeny St., Portland, OR 97204, 503-220-4001

    • Jeff Weston
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2012
        The Portland Pinball Map Twitter account has picked up our event tonight:

        https://twitter.com/portlandpinball/status/243399719630544896

        Thank you whoever runs the Portland Pinball Map Twitter account!

        We may have some fresh faces show up tonight. In order to keep things moving along, I will plan to start on time unless someone informs me that they are coming but will be late.

        Date: Wednesday September 5, 2012
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Location: Shanghai Tunnel, 211 SW Ankeny St., Portland, OR 97204, 503-220-4001

        --
        Jeff Weston

        PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
        PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028