Tomorrow's League Night: Ground Kontrol

  • Jeff Weston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2012
      Last week we decided to play at Ground Kontrol this week. I just added a calendar entry for this event. However, Yahoo! recently decided to "upgrade" our calendar, and I have serious doubts as to whether the reminders for calendar entries will continue to go out as they have in the past. So I'm sending this message reminding people of tomorrow's league night. We'll see if the reminder goes out as expected at 7:00 AM tomorrow morning...

      --
      Jeff Weston

      PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
      PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028
    • JOHN STEIN
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
        I plan on attending--thanks for the reminder.

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
          I am hoping to make it but will be a little late (how unusual)

          Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
            I am downtown now stuck at a dinner. Will be there by 715.