League Tomorrow

  • Jeff Weston
    Message 1 of 56 , May 1 8:31 AM
      I just remembered that I am leaving town tomorrow and will not be available to run league. Does anyone want to run league tomorrow? We talked about having league at Vern (Hanigan's Tavern), but I'm fine if whoever runs league wants to play at a different location.

      --
      Jeff Weston

      PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
      PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028