League on Wednesday

  • Jeff Weston
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
      Everyone,

      I have a conflict on Wednesday, so I will be unable to run league that
      night. Does anyone want to volunteer to run league that night? I was
      thinking of having league at Red Flag because we haven't been there
      for a while, or The Know because it is a new location. I'm open to
      other locations if whoever volunteers to run league wants to play
      elsewhere. If you want to run league, please post a message to the
      mailing list stating that you will run it and specify where you want
      to play, then I will put the league night on the calendar.

      You can find the locations I mentioned above (plus every other pinball
      location in the Portland area) with the Portland Pinball Map:
      http://portlandpinballmap.com/

      --
      Jeff Weston

      PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
      PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028
    • Jason Bailes
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
        the know sounds kind of cool... Harlem Globetrotters pin!?

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 3, 2011
          Yeah, I'm intrigued too. I'm going to check it out at today's pinball tournament.

          On Apr 3, 2011, at 7:50 AM, "Jason Bailes" <jason@...> wrote:

          > the know sounds kind of cool... Harlem Globetrotters pin!?

        • Noah Davis
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
            Harlem Globetrotters AND Sorcerer.  Both killer games and very different from the usual fare.

            Yeah, I'm intrigued too. I'm going to check it out at today's pinball tournament.

            On Apr 3, 2011, at 7:50 AM, "Jason Bailes" <jason@...> wrote:

            > the know sounds kind of cool... Harlem Globetrotters pin!?

          • Johanna Keefe
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
              stop e-mailing this account.

              Harlem Globetrotters AND Sorcerer.  Both killer games and very different from the usual fare.

              Yeah, I'm intrigued too. I'm going to check it out at today's pinball tournament.

              On Apr 3, 2011, at 7:50 AM, "Jason Bailes" <jason@...> wrote:

              > the know sounds kind of cool... Harlem Globetrotters pin!?

            • Jason Bailes
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

                I’m willing to run Wednesday at The Know.

                ymailto="mailto:portlandpinball%40yahoogroups.com">portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Jeff Weston
                > Sent: Sun 4/3/2011 6:18 AM
                > To:
                ymailto="mailto:portlandpinball%40yahoogroups.com">portlandpinball@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [portlandpinball] League on Wednesday
                >
                > Everyone,
                >
                > I have a conflict on Wednesday, so I will be unable to run league that
                > night. Does anyone want to volunteer to run league that night? I was
                > thinking of having league at Red Flag because we haven't been there
                > for a while, or The Know because it is a new location. I'm open to
                > other locations if whoever volunteers to run league wants to play
                > elsewhere. If you want to run league, please post a message to the
                > mailing list stating that you will run it and specify where you want
                > to play, then I will put the league night on the calendar.
                >
                > You can find the locations I mentioned above (plus every other pinball
                > location in the Portland
                area) with the Portland Pinball Map:
                > http://portlandpinballmap.com/
                >
                > --
                > Jeff Weston
                >
                > PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
                > PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028

                > <winmail.dat>

                size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

                No virus found in this message.

              • Johanna Keefe
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
                  How do I stop receiving these emails? They are flooding my account, and I have the app now I do not need it. Please help me.
                  Get me off of this list... Any suggestions?
                  Joh

                  Message 8 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

                    Log into your yahoo account, go to the pinball group, and turn off email notification.

                    How do I stop receiving these emails? They are flooding my account, and I have the app now I do not need it. Please help me.
                    Get me off of this list... Any suggestions?

                    Joh

                    I’m willing to run Wednesday at The Know.

                    Harlem Globetrotters AND Sorcerer.  Both killer games and very different from the usual fare.

                    Yeah, I'm intrigued too. I'm going to check it out at today's pinball tournament.

                    On Apr 3, 2011, at 7:50 AM, "Jason Bailes" <jason@...> wrote:

                    > the know sounds kind of cool... Harlem Globetrotters pin!?

                  • Ryan Gratzer
                    Message 9 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011

                      And then click "edit membership" and then choose "leave group."

                      Message 10 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
                        Thanks, Jason. I'll put it on the schedule.