Wed Feb 2nd league

  • johnhowstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Where is this week's league?

      I would like to attend but may not be able to make it until after 8PM--is this OK?

      John Stein
    • J.D. McEachin
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        At 08:13 PM 2/1/2011 -0000, johnhowstein wrote:

        >Where is this week's league?

        Suggestion: this will probably be the last week to have it at Ground
        Kontrol's Warp Zone (just around the corner at 10 NW 5th). It could be
        your last chance for a long while to play Fish Tales, Road Show, Stargate,
        Batman Forever, and Revenge From Mars, as we'll be rolling out a bunch of
        "new" pins when we move back to 511 NW Couch next week.

        Jeffrey

        PS I apologize if we are removing any of your favorites. Customers "vote"
        with their quarters, and these are the games that got voted off the island.
        We hope to rotate them in on a regular basis, but we have more pins than
        space, and it's a real bear carrying pins up and down those stairs!
      • Jeff Weston
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Jeffrey: I'm sorry to see some of those machines go. But you obviously
          have to stick with what brings in the quarters.

          Everyone: While we were just at the Warp Zone on January 12th, does
          anyone object to going there again? If we did go again, what would you
          think of restricting our machine choices to the 5 machines that will
          be going away?

          John: League starts at 7:00 PM to accommodate people who have to be at
          work early the next day. Based upon feedback to the suggestion of
          playing at Ground Kontrol's Warp Zone, I'll decide where we are
          playing tomorrow. I will make sure this gets posted later today or
          early tomorrow. Hopefully you will be able to make it.

          On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:13 PM, johnhowstein <johnhowstein@...> wrote:
          > Where is this week's league?
          >
          > I would like to attend but may not be able to make it until after 8PM--is this OK?
          >
          > John Stein

          --
          Jeff Weston

          PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
          PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028
        • Jason Bailes
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011

            Im probably out for Wednesday.

            <jdmceachin@...> wrote:
            > Suggestion: this will probably be the last week to have it at Ground
            > Kontrol's Warp Zone (just around the corner at 10 NW 5th).  It could
            be
            > your last chance for a long while to play Fish Tales, Road Show, Stargate,
            > Batman Forever, and Revenge From Mars, as we'll be rolling out a bunch of
            > "new" pins when we move back to 511 NW Couch next week.
            >
            > Jeffrey
            >
            > PS I apologize if we are removing any of your favorites.  Customers
            "vote"
            > with their quarters, and these are the games that got voted off the
            island.
            >  We hope to rotate them in on a regular basis, but we have more pins
            than
            > space, and it's a real bear carrying pins up and down those stairs!

            --
            Jeff Weston

            PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/
            PGP Key ID: 0xC12DA028

            size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

          • Jeff Weston
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
              Seeing no objection to going to Ground Kontrol's Warp Zone again, that
              is where I shall schedule league for tomorrow.