Upcoming tournaments?

  • xlations
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      Showdown@Slabtown is in the later part of Feb...any other tournaments coming up sooner than that so I can start getting some ranking? The Ship Ahoy open was canx'd, so that leaves Ground Kontrol on the 11st, and two others on the 18nd and uh...25rst, right?

      Also, I updated the Eugene area pinball locations. It's pretty sparse around here, so it may force me to make more trips to the rose city just to play a wider variety of pins.

      THWACK!

      Alex

      P.S. I purposefully mess up my ordinal numbers for comedic effect.
    • Jeff Weston
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        This is the best resource I am aware of for pinball tournaments in and
        around Portland:

        http://crazyflipperfingers.com/talk/viewforum.php?f=9

        It looks like you are already aware of all of the tournaments listed
        there. I am not aware of any others.

        --
        Jeff Weston

        PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/