BIG Fan of Portia!

  • hdscizzorman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      I'll try not to make this a blatant plug for my own site, but I am a
      HUGE fan of Portia Perez and even though I run a purely fantasy-
      based "fem wrestling rooms" site (hint, hint) I love seeing Portia in
      action. She is obviously cute and has that quality that I've always
      enjoyed in professional female wrestling. Ah.... if only she would be
      interested in being on my site! :)