Lloyd added you as a friend on Reunion.com!

  • Lloyd Danforth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008
      Reunion.com - Invitation
      Lloyd Danforth added you as a friend on Reunion.com.
      Please confirm you know Lloyd so we can connect you.
      Do you know Lloyd?
      Yes No
      Accept this connection and you'll see Lloyd's profile and photos for free!
      You'll also get access to the popular feature: Who's Searching for YOU?
      Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.™
      You have received this email because a Member
      sent an invitation to this email address.
      For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us .
      Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784