I'm So Sorry! Re: Evenstar75@gmail.com has invited you to have a 3D avatar chat

  • Andrea Roher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007
      Everyone, I am EXTREMELY sorry. I am doing everything in my power to
      ensure that this is the last time you will hear from me about this.
      Please reply if you'd like a further explanation, but as I've already
      wasted everyone's time and cluttered up their inboxes, I won't go into
      further detail unless requested.

      --
      Andrea L. Roher
      Searching for my place in "Life, the Universe, and Everything" one day