Doers Meeting at PorcFest -- Request for Agenda Items

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 10:22 AM
      Hi folks.

      It didn't make it into the May FSP News, but there's a Doers Meeting
      set up for 7:30 PM, on Saturday, 6/23, at PorcFest. Here is an
      opportunity for core Doers actively working projects to meet the
      other Doers they work with, and to solicit input from the Board that
      they need, and also provide their own.

      I'm drafting an agenda, because it's only an hour, we have a lot of
      Doers, and we likely have a lot with common things they'd like to
      see, so I'd like to make certain it has some structure. I was
      thinking maybe 15 minutes to hear from the Board if they'd like, then
      the rest Q&A/open "mike", where Doers can bring up issues, ask
      questions, make suggestions, etc.

      It's the "Doers" meeting, so what would you like to see/ask? If you
      want to reply offline, you can reach me at lpb52@....
      Otherwise, by all means, discuss here, but please keep Doers Meeting
      in the title line so I don't lose the input with all the incoming in
      my email box. I'd like to get the feedback so I can send a draft
      itinerary to the Board to let them know some idea of information they
      might want to prep on ahead of time, to make the most of our
      session. Oh, and please also let me know of any other additions
      you'd like to see, like a sign-up sheet with email contacts, or
      whatever might be useful for you guys to follow up with the key folks
      you need to on your various projects and volunteer areas.

      We'll probably provide some beverages and token snacks, as it will be
      right after the cook-off. Please also distribut this to past and
      present core Doers who you suspect are not on this list. I'll also
      post this to the Doers list. Thanks!

      Lynn

      P.S. Rich, will you post this to the appropriate FSP forums? Thanks!