Major problem with PF Signup (Financial)!

  • Andrew Del Vecchio
    • Rich Goldman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi Andrew. I have your registration accurately listed in our
        database but according to Authorize.net the Transaction Status is
        "Declined (Address Verification Service Mismatch)." Are you sure
        you've actually been charged? If so, we'll talk to Authorize.net
        tomorrow and see about getting this worked out. If you've already
        sent us a check, we'll take/handle that (our registration records
        have you down as paying by check).

        I can imagine how annoying this is, to say the least, and you have my
        apologies. Give me a call at 215-480-0879 if you need to.
        -Rich