PorcFest Registration Pages

  • Rich Goldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Okay, I've got what I think are versions of the registration pages
      that are good enough to go public. Mainly, credit card functionality
      is working. I've also made some interface changes.

      The General Registration page can be found at: http://
      dev.freestateproject.org/festival/registration

      The Vendor Registration page can be found at: http://
      dev.freestateproject.org/festival/vending

      Please review ASAP. I'm going to be working with FSP_IT to bring
      these over to the main freestateproject.org site tomorrow.
      -Rich
    • Rich Goldman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        Sent this last night, but it appears to have gotten stuck in the
        tubes, so I'm sending it again.
        -Rich