Gunstock, Roger's, or Rich's back yard?
- Remember, remember the 1st of November
I thought we'd have a contract by now
I can think of no reason, hell it's already deer season!
Let's decide before Varrin has a cow!
- Yeah, yeah...I remember.
I spoke with Sandi from Gunstock on Tuesday. Everything is fine, but
she/they are busy with some stuff and so haven't been able to get to the
contract. She said she'd get it/something to me by today. If I don't get
anything by tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to call her again and stress the
> Remember, remember the 1st of November
> I thought we'd have a contract by now
> I can think of no reason, hell it's already deer season!
> Let's decide before Varrin has a cow!
- On Thursday November 2 2006 18:34, Niklas Ludwig wrote:
> Let's decide before Varrin has a cow!I can hear mooing...
Varrin Swearingen varrin@...
freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime
MD-11 First Officer World Airways
Drums & Percussion Daniel 12:4
- How about we just start planning for the week we have already put out
I need to tell people that they can get going on all their great ideas.
- Yes, you/everyone can tell people to get going on all their great ideas, just give them the caveat that the date/location (June 18-24 at Gunstock in Gilford, NH) is not contractually confirmed yet.-RichOn Nov 3, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Russell Kanning wrote:
- Quick update. I've spoken with Gunstock. Basically, they have been busy with getting ready for the winter ski season and doing an overhaul of their website (which they've run into issues with). They apologized for the delay and explained that there isn't a problem, it's just a matter of time, order, and priorities. Sandi, the sales coordinator, said she could simply send us a contract for reserving the time without the (to be negotiated) quote on Monday, i.e. yesterday, but I told her to hold off. I don't want us locked in until we know how much/for what facilities we're being locked into. This being said, we're still waiting for a number and if I understand their situation, chances are we won't be getting one until the end of this week or start of the next :-/As mentioned in the earlier email, if you have events/people you need to start coordinating, work on the assumption that PorcFest will be June 18-24 @ Gunstock, but with the caveat that this is not contractually confirmed.I'll keep everyone posted when there's news.-RichOn Nov 2, 2006, at 6:34 PM, Niklas Ludwig wrote: