What's the latest

  • tim condon
    Message 1 of 85 , Sep 6, 2006
      Rich, has a decision been made on the 2007 PorcFest venue? What's the latest?    ---Tim Condon
    • Seth Cohn
      Message 85 of 85 , Sep 9, 2006
        Ever heard of Burning Man? We could market it as the Libertarian
        version of Burning Man.
        (grin)

        For those who aren't aware, I took Sandy to task for even mentioning
        Burning Man in the same blog post as PorcFest

        http://www.freestateobserver.com/?p=93