Re: [porcfest2007] Venue Info Delay

  • Varrin Swearingen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
      Rich,

      On Monday July 31 2006 23:26, Rich Goldman wrote:
      > We've run into some snags. Gunstock has been overwhelmed this past
      > week with a huge summer festival so they are just getting back to me
      > and Russell, who was the POC for the summer camps, is currently in
      > jail for his civil disobedience activism.

      Let's find a replacement for Russell. Russell obviously needs to (and will be
      forced to) focus on his NH activism activities. We need to get this fest
      planned... ;)

      V-

      Varrin Swearingen varrin@...
      freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime
      MD-11 First Officer World Airways
      Drums & Percussion Daniel 12:4
    • Jenn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        from what I saw he is going to be gone for a minimum of 30 days possible 4 months.
        Jenn

        On 8/2/06, Varrin Swearingen <varrin@...> wrote:
        Rich,

        On Monday July 31 2006 23:26, Rich Goldman wrote:
        > We've run into some snags.  Gunstock has been overwhelmed this past
        > week with a huge summer festival so they are just getting back to me
        > and Russell, who was the POC for the summer camps, is currently in
        > jail for his civil disobedience activism.

        Let's find a replacement for Russell.  Russell obviously needs to (and will be
        forced to) focus on his NH activism activities.  We need to get this fest
        planned... ;)

        V-

        Varrin Swearingen             varrin@...
        freestateproject.org       Liberty in our Lifetime
        MD-11 First Officer                  World Airways
        Drums & Percussion                     Daniel 12:4

        "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."