Venue Info Delay

  • Rich Goldman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 8:26 PM
      We've run into some snags. Gunstock has been overwhelmed this past
      week with a huge summer festival so they are just getting back to me
      and Russell, who was the POC for the summer camps, is currently in
      jail for his civil disobedience activism.

      Things are still moving forward and I still consider things to be in
      good shape (even though we have not been able to keep to the timeline).

      As always, keeping you all informed and the process transparent :-)
      -Rich
    • Varrin Swearingen
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
        Rich,

        On Monday July 31 2006 23:26, Rich Goldman wrote:
        > We've run into some snags. Gunstock has been overwhelmed this past
        > week with a huge summer festival so they are just getting back to me
        > and Russell, who was the POC for the summer camps, is currently in
        > jail for his civil disobedience activism.

        Let's find a replacement for Russell. Russell obviously needs to (and will be
        forced to) focus on his NH activism activities. We need to get this fest
        planned... ;)

        V-

        Varrin Swearingen varrin@...
        freestateproject.org Liberty in our Lifetime
        MD-11 First Officer World Airways
        Drums & Percussion Daniel 12:4
      • Jenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2006
          from what I saw he is going to be gone for a minimum of 30 days possible 4 months.
          Jenn

          On 8/2/06, Varrin Swearingen <varrin@...> wrote:
          Rich,

          On Monday July 31 2006 23:26, Rich Goldman wrote:
          > We've run into some snags.  Gunstock has been overwhelmed this past
          > week with a huge summer festival so they are just getting back to me
          > and Russell, who was the POC for the summer camps, is currently in
          > jail for his civil disobedience activism.

          Let's find a replacement for Russell.  Russell obviously needs to (and will be
          forced to) focus on his NH activism activities.  We need to get this fest
          planned... ;)

          V-

          Varrin Swearingen             varrin@...
          freestateproject.org       Liberty in our Lifetime
          MD-11 First Officer                  World Airways
          Drums & Percussion                     Daniel 12:4

          "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."