The Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 24, 2007

      Today's home page picture shows stuff that can be assembled from twin
      wall plastic sheets .375 inches thick, using materials, tools, etc.
      sold by the Kelvin Company at <http://www.kelvin.com/>. Some of the
      members of a discussion group at
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rcmugi/> use similar, but much thinner,
      twin wall plastic sheets for the construction of radio controlled
      model airplanes, so it seems reasonable to assume that twin wall
      plastic sheets could also be used to build pop-pop boats.

      ttfn, Frank
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 27, 2007

        Today's picture shows the home page of a small company that sells kits
        for battery powered R/C model airplanes made of extruded, twin wall
        polypropylene. Go to <http://www.mugi.co.uk/> for the real home page.

        Best wishes, old Frank
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 1, 2007

          Today's picture shows two models built mostly of twin wall corrugated
          plastic. One is a battery powered delta wing model plane equipped for
          radio control and the other is partially assembled hydroplane boat.

          old Frank
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 28, 2009

            I was trying to find a source for pictures of pop-pop boats and finally remembered that we have a photos section with pictures of this kind.
            The albums are arranged in alphabetic order so I decided to begin at the beginning and go toward the end. I believe that is the advice that Alice received after she tumbled down into a rabbit hole.

            That's all folks!