Re: Knack from Eddy's pop pop boat photo album

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2007

      The following is infomation on Eddy's pop-pop boat. The hull is a spare mloded hull from the Gaupner Pollux tug kit. Hope this helps. Please post info on the progress of your project. Good luck.

      Pete

      Eddy's E-mail address: eddy@...

      Graupner Pollux Freelance Design Tug 1:100 Scale Kit for Radio Control

      This model is a freelance design of one of those tugs which can be found in any port. Despite her small dimensions (1:100th scale) Pollux is capable of tugging larger model ships and provides a most realistic impression.

      Adequate space is available inside the hull for the accommodation of R/C equipment having normal dimensions; so there's no need for miniaturization of parts. Thanks to its moulded hull and extruded superstructures the model can be easily and quickly assembled.

      Pack contents:
      Quickbuild plan with R/C installation, illustrated building instructions in Dutch, English, French and German. Moulded hull, superstructures, steering house with funnel, bridge and mast of ABS plastic. Die-cut wood parts, rudder shaft, decals miscellaneous plastic parts.

      RC functions:
      Forward - stop - backwards
      Infinitely variable speed control

      Specification: