Re: Whose Working on What?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
      Hi Pete and All,

      Cute picture of the sleeping cat. My only camera is built into an
      iMac, so I had to use a mirror to get this picture of my computer
      virus. You can probably tell that the virus has one foot on the
      keyboard, is wearing a flea collar, and probably wonders what that old
      person is up to now.

      Best wishes to all, Frank