Re: NO EVIDENCE FOUND THAT OUR MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING!

  • northriver07
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2006

      Hi Frank,

      You missed the "boat" so to speak! The group perhaps wanted your nude on a boat. Either that or they are all older than you and me. I never would have thought that one gets too old...to enjoy :-?.

      Keep up your sense of humor and dedication. I enjoy and appreciate both. Thanks!

      I heard from John Mansky. He's interested in the CLERMONT.

      Pete

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Frank McNeill <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:

      > A reproduction of Marcel Duchamp's Nude Descending a
      > Staircase has not generated replies or discussion, so
      > back to a series about the Clermont replica of 1909
      > which has apparently fallen on hard times. She is
      > shown at Kingston Point after being set loose from a
      > pier fire— rescued from the middle of the river and
      > being brought up from Poughkeepsie.
      >
      > "After the ball is over— After the break of morn
      > After the dancers' leaving— After the stars are gone
      > Many a heart is aching— If you could read them all
      > Many the hopes that have vanished— After the ball"
      >
      > old Frank

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Mike & Carmen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
        Posted by: "northriver07"
        > You missed the "boat" so to speak! The group perhaps wanted your nude on
        > a boat. Either that or they are all older than you and me. I never would
        > have thought that one gets too old...to enjoy [:-?] .
        >
        > Keep up your sense of humor and dedication. I enjoy and appreciate both.
        > Thanks!
        >
        > I heard from John Mansky. He's interested in the CLERMONT.

        I get the digest, so no attachments.

        Besides, my wife would be upset if I had nude women all over the computer,
        she gives me preturbed looks if I look at other women just walking in the
        mall! I kinda like the seventies coming back, ya see....

        It's apparently ok for me to look at fat women, because my face is fairly
        expressive, and I'm no fan of the 'more is better' crowd.

        Why do all the fat ones not realize that they're better looking in MORE
        clothing if there's MORE of them?
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
          Hi Mike & Carmen

          --- Mike & Carmen <mikenmenchie@...> wrote:

          There wasn't any attachment. To see this "nude'
          go to: http://tinyurl.com/g97jq I don't think your
          wife or your computer will be perturbed or disturbed.

          Best wishes, old Frank