Another Home Page Picture Back for an Encore

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      All of the businesses and web sites owned by members of the group have
      been featured, so the home page of Nori Muster's Steamboats web site
      is being used for the second or third time. Go to
      <http://steamboats.com/> if you haven't visited this one for a while.

      old Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007

        Hi Frank,

        Here's another site that you might want to add. You have it listed in LINKS. It's a website that completely documents the building of a side wheel launch. It is an ambitious undertaking that is just about completed. Ken has varied mechanical interests as you'll see if you visit the site.

        http://www.mysidewheeler.com/

        Ken Brockway lives in Cohoes, NY (Albany area). He and I have become friends through the Internet and our interest in steamboats. He plans to have his boat ready for the Waterford, NY Steam Regatta and the Steamboat Celebration at the Clermont Site. Check out both promos on Ken's site.

        Waterford (also the Albany area) is where Randy Decker is building the 90" model of the North River Steamboat. The Model will end up on permanent display at the Clermont Site. I plan on visiting Randy and his boat. Hopefully Ken will be able to join me.