Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Whose Working on What?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

      > I'm trying to find a firewall, or maybe a fence, that will keep a
      > large fuzzy virus away from my computer.

      I've got one of those viruses.
      Multi-tasking, ie walks on the keyboard, arches its back in front of the
      screen and stuffs its tail up my nose all at the same time.

      Also poops in my bathroom, which is why it's now making plaintive Error
      Messages at me from outside the window by my PC.

      The Entry Port will be unlocked at breakfast time.
      You've got a fur coat on, so go chase some voles to pass the time.

      David

      E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
      Database version: 5.07430
      http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2007

        Hi Frank, Dave & all,

        After your comments on keyboard problems etc. I couldn't pass up the changing of the home page picture.

        Enjoy!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
          Hi Pete and All,

          Cute picture of the sleeping cat. My only camera is built into an
          iMac, so I had to use a mirror to get this picture of my computer
          virus. You can probably tell that the virus has one foot on the
          keyboard, is wearing a flea collar, and probably wonders what that old
          person is up to now.

          Best wishes to all, Frank