Re: Whose Working on What?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007

      Hi Dan,

      Sailing, building or re-building? Hope it's sailing!

      If I were younger I could get hooked on sailing. Several of my high school classmates are sailors. One in particular sails with the big boys (Dennis Connors). He also races R/C model sailboats for fun. Sandy is presently the Commissioner of The California Boating and Waterways Commission. We visited with him in '02 in San Diego where he is quite active in the community. The following year we visited  a classmate in Castine, ME. He and his wife took us out sailing on Penobscot Bay. It was quite a treat for my wife, her 1st time sailing.

      Enjoy yourself at what ever your activities may be.

      Pete

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2007
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2007

          Hi Frank, Dave & all,

          After your comments on keyboard problems etc. I couldn't pass up the changing of the home page picture.

          Enjoy!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
            Hi Pete and All,

            Cute picture of the sleeping cat. My only camera is built into an
            iMac, so I had to use a mirror to get this picture of my computer
            virus. You can probably tell that the virus has one foot on the
            keyboard, is wearing a flea collar, and probably wonders what that old
            person is up to now.

            Best wishes to all, Frank