Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Electric Pop-Pop

    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2007
      You have hit the nail right on the head Jean-Yves.
      The other author is Romain Gransard.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2007
        Pr Le Bot has a grand-son named Romain and I know he helped his grand-
        father 4 years ago for a stationary elcetric pop-pop engine. I don't
        know his family name but Romain is no very common.

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny"