Re: The New Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 22 , May 5, 2007

      Hi Andres,

      Neat stuff! Thanks for the links. I hope that everyone will tak ethe time to check them and their associated links out.

      Pete

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Andres" <jerigonzacl@...> wrote:

      > Hi All:
      > Did anybody follow the links behind this site? I found very
      > interesting things, including pop pop submarines:
      > http://tinyurl.com/2cl6tm
      > Pop Pop boats and submarines:
      > http://tinyurl.com/2yjftq
      > Andrés
      >

      > > Hi Pete,
      > >
      > > Mike Moklak found the steam walker and asked me to post a link to it.
      > > I didn't discover until after I posted it that it has a tiny steam
      > > engine to drive the walking mechanism.
      > > Go to <http://tinyurl.com/ypa2oa> and scroll down for more views of
      > > the walker, then click on the MOVIE MEGA THEATER box for video of the
      > > walker and several other steam powered things in action.

    • frankmcneill
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 5, 2010

        I "borrowed" Pete's picture of an ark with its "motley" crew and would like to dedicate it to motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley a talented designer of card stock models that can be seen on the Paper Models discussion group and a new member of our little group of pop-pop boat enthusiasts.

        Frank
      • Motleyjust
        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 5, 2010
          I am honored. I didn't think anyone noticed.

          Since you brought me up, a little self promotion:
          I have some art work, including the back cover, in a game book to be released first part of Oct.
          http://blackpigeonpress.com/archives/2032
          It will premier at Archon in St. Louis, MO Oct. 1.  I will be there to sign copies with the author and other artists.

          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 6, 2010

            The latest home page picture shows Motleyjust's back cover.

            Best wishes, Frank