Re:'What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander”

  • Mike Moklak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hi Frank, and all listmates,

      I got acquantied with pop-pops when Frank posted to a
      miniature wargaming group I am a member of. It is
      about 28-30mm scale, and I thought a pop pop built to
      the fluff from the game would be nice. The fluff
      involves steam machines, and ironclads as well as
      other things, hence my interest. I have some links to
      kind of neat stuff(at leat in my estimation) if anyone
      would like to see what I am talking about.

      Never miss an email again!
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Mike Moklak
        <growlermike@...> wrote:

        > Hi Frank, and all listmates,
        >
        > I got acquantied with pop-pops when Frank posted to a
        > miniature wargaming group I am a member of. It is
        > about 28-30mm scale, and I thought a pop pop built to
        > the fluff from the game would be nice. The fluff
        > involves steam machines, and ironclads as well as
        > other things, hence my interest. I have some links to
        > kind of neat stuff(at leat in my estimation) if anyone
        > would like to see what I am talking about.

        Hi Mike,

        I would like to see your links. Have you added them to our large links
        section yet? If you haven't, then please do so.