Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Boats of course

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2006
      Hi John,

      I can't speak for all of our members, but my own
      impression is that the group is honored by having
      a member who is both artisan and artist.
      Please post examples of your work in the photos
      and files sections. If you fill them up, I will start
      pop-pop-steamboats 2 group for the overflow!

      http://mail.yahoo.com