Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] On the way to Davy Jones Locker

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 1:43 PM
      From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

      > Nobody responded to any of the home page pictures that were supposed
      > to suggest the possibility for converting paper boats into pop-pop
      > boats, so the last one has been scuttled, and is on its way to
      > wherever a waterline boat model goes when it sinks on a cardboard sea.

      Well I suggested a method for doing it.
      You want blood as well? ;-)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8 3:24 PM
        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>
        wrote:

> [...]

        No David, I was thinking more along the lines of somebody else doing
        it, so I suppose what I really want is "blood, sweat and tears!"

        old Frank
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8 3:34 PM
          From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

          > what I really want is "blood, sweat and tears!"

          Well I have a Pop-motor uninstalled, so when the rush is over I'll look for
          it.

          Funny, a neighbour has a paper ship kit on display and I keep thinking
          it's a shame for her to have to keep dusting it . . . . . ;-)