On the way to Davy Jones Locker

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007

      Nobody responded to any of the home page pictures that were supposed
      to suggest the possibility for converting paper boats into pop-pop
      boats, so the last one has been scuttled, and is on its way to
      wherever a waterline boat model goes when it sinks on a cardboard sea.

      old Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
        From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

        > Nobody responded to any of the home page pictures that were supposed
        > to suggest the possibility for converting paper boats into pop-pop
        > boats, so the last one has been scuttled, and is on its way to
        > wherever a waterline boat model goes when it sinks on a cardboard sea.

        Well I suggested a method for doing it.
        You want blood as well? ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>
          wrote:

> [...]

          No David, I was thinking more along the lines of somebody else doing
          it, so I suppose what I really want is "blood, sweat and tears!"

          old Frank
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
            From: "Frank McNeill" <frankmcneilll@...>

            > what I really want is "blood, sweat and tears!"

            Well I have a Pop-motor uninstalled, so when the rush is over I'll look for
            it.

            Funny, a neighbour has a paper ship kit on display and I keep thinking
            it's a shame for her to have to keep dusting it . . . . . ;-)