Re: Today's Home Page Picture

    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 5, 2007
      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "David Halfpenny" <dh1@...>
      wrote:

> [...]
      Thanks David,

      The Trondak company makes a product called Map Seal for making paper
      maps waterproof and more resistant to repeated folding and unfolding.
      Go to <http://www.aquaseal.com/contact.html> for information. I don't
      know if there is a distributor in the UK, but you could probably find
      out by contacting Dan, the super customer service guy who sent me some
      treated and untreated pieces of map paper for testing. I did test them
      and discovered the stuff really works.

      Best wishes, Frank
    • Andrea AKA Angel
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 5, 2007
        Frank thank you for that, I feel special now LOL I am glad to be here
        and have been looking online for all sorts of ideas.

        I do know how to make clay float. You may find on my web site a link
        to a special Polymer clay artists from Singapore named Garie Sim. I
        have featured him on my website http://tinycrafts.com/gariesim.html.
        He has tested polymer clay in many different ways and it it very
        useful information and instructions he provides.

        Thanks again for having me.

        Folded Paper Hugs
        Andrea