Newbie Saying Hello

  • Andrea AKA Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone here.
      Interesting in looking now and maybe later I will try to make my 1st
      paper model. I am a clay and paper artists and I make miniatures as
      well as paint and also do a few other crafts in my spare time.

      I live in North Miami Beach, Florida and yes the weather is great
      right now (sorry).

      Have a sweet day
      ~hugs~
      Andrea