Newer Information!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      There are fifteen of us now on the good ship
      lollypop-pop-steamboats. Our newest member
      is a model builder and an artist. I won't tell you
      his name, but have added a link to his web site.
      The link is titled "John's models and artwork."
      OOPs, did I tell you too much?
      On the subject of links, anybody who would like
      to have a link to anything should add it to links.
      The same thing go's for files and photos if we
      run out of space we can get another group,
      name it "pop-pop-up trailer, "and drag it along
      behind our pop-pop-steamboats group.

      Old Frank here