New Information

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Forget about the previous notion for writing a constitution
      and declaring war. It's too late— we have a 14th member,
      anonos who has this suggestion:
      "Hi Frank
      Good Idea! Should also include Stirling Engines or Hot Air
      engines. I am working on one that runs on solar energy,
      direct or solar heated water."

      I can't change the name of the group now, but please think
      of this as the "pop-pop-Stirling-Engines-hot-air-engines-
      solar-energy-steamboats group from now on.
      Thank you for your attention, and have a good day.

      Frank