Build a Better Mousetrap Car And The World Will Still Buy SUVs.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      The Home Page Picture shows a sketch I sent to my brother-in-law to
      show how a design at <http://users.bigpond.net.au/mechtoys/mouse.html>
      for a mousetrap car could be improved. The problem with the design is
      that the wire jaw would pull the string down with it. If the jaw
      passed over a roller, the string would be stopped by the roller and
      keep transmitting rotation to an axle with attached drive wheels, or
      paddle wheels.

      ttfn, Frank