Hi All!

  • Faisal Nadeem Awan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hello All,
      This is Faisal, a new member of the group. Let me introduce myself in detail.
      Faisal, a Pakistan National, Muslim. 24 YO. An Electronics Engineer by profession. Working for Motorola.
      I'll try to add interesting things to the group. God bless you all!

      --
      Faisal Nadeem Awan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
        Hi Faisal,

        Thank you for introducing yourself to the group.
        I probably made a mistake by posting information
        about new members, rather than encouraging the
        use of introductions. Are you working in Pakistan,
        or in one of the other countries where Motorola
        has factories? Because I am old, I can remember
        when Motorola was a very small company that
        manufactured radios for installation in automobiles
        at a time when they weren't standard equipment,
        hence the name motor plus whatever, victrola
        perhaps. Are you acquainted with Maryam Haider?
        I corresponded with her for a while and recall that
        one time she was visiting an auntie in New Jersey.
        If you know her personally or by correspondence.
        please give her my regards. A very smart lady
        who was adding the French language to her
        repertoire a while back, I believe.

        Best wishes to all,
        old Frank

        http://mail.yahoo.com