There are thirty-three of us now.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 8:21 AM
      Hi all,

      Yasar Ayaz is our thirty-third member. Yasar is the
      owner of the Yahoo discussion group "mtseng" at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mtseng/ where I have
      been the official on again, off again lurker for
      several years.
      Yasar was born, raised and educated in Pakistan, has a
      masters degree in Electrical and Mechatronics
      Engineering, and is currently a member of the faculty,
      or staff, at the Space Machines Laboratory, Department
      of Aeronautics and Space Engineering, Tohoku
      University, Sendai, Japan.

      Best wishes, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Yasar Ayaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18 3:34 AM
        Hi there,

        Thanks for such a nice introduction Frank.

        Even though he denies it, I can hardly believe that Frank is not an
        engineer. For several years he has been kind enough to let me have a
        peek at many of his designed mechanisms and sometimes small
        machines. The idea of modernizing good old pop-pop boats has been up
        his sleeve for long now. I certainly look forward to some very nice
        discussion sessions here.

        best wishes,
        Yasar

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Frank McNeill