New to Group!

  • danoyes1
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hi all
      I didnt' realize there was a yahoo pop pop page, thanks to "north
      river" for steering me here. Youve' got some great stuff! I just
      uploaded a few photos of the pop pop boats I've built to the photo
      section with the title "dory pop pop"
      thanks for a great group
      Dan
    • Jean-Yves R
      Message 37 of 37 , Mar 21, 2007
        Hi dan,
        I'm presently travelling far from my pop-pop engines. The pipe of the big engine is approx 75cm long. It is going up for the first 10cm and then it is straight and slightluy inclined down. More details in a couple of weeks when I am back to my "laboratory".
        Jean-Yves