I should have waited a while for that last post!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 9:03 PM
      The reason is that there are now thirty-two of us on
      board.
      pug542 wrote that: "I recently saw a post on a casting
      group
      and having received a pop-pop last fall was interested
      in this
      sort of discussion. Remote control butane lighter
      specifically
      caught my eye." I had to let him in after that, of
      course.
      Things like this happen just about every time I try to
      do a
      prenatal poultry census. :-)

      Best wishes, old Frank

      http://mail.yahoo.com